Thursday 17 May 2007

Easy sales and ebay tales.

Selling goods online is easy as pie you just decide what it is you want to sell and start selling it the fact is you can get money for old rope as seen on UK. TV.

Three pieces of rope that in actual fact was one piece found on a beach and split into three with all three pieces sold on ebay for a profit. Now that makes it very difficult to say that you can’t sell anything on the Internet.

So where is the problem and why do so many people struggle to sell stuff to make money when you can sell anything?

The first point to consider is ebay is an online market place so people are on ebay with a mind to buy or sell items. Another point is this, ebay is known through out the world for selling goods and draws buyers and sellers to it like a magnet because it is also easy. A few clicks and you in, a few more and your item is up for sale, it is that easy and this simplicity also explains part of its popularity.

So the point is this, you don’t need to find customers on ebay they find you.

Of course there is more to it than that but in principle at least it is relatively easy to make a profit on ebay.

I sold a caravan on ebay to a guy living a mile down the road, he walks past my house every day taking his dog for a walk. I was given the caravan because it would cost the owner more to try and sell it than it would to just give it away, he need more space badly. He even towed it to my house for me and the guy down the road who I met on ebay towed it away and give me 500 pounds as well, how mad is that?

I could tell you more stories about ebay but I won’t because I bet you have plenty of your own if you have then please leave a comment with your story, why not it could bring a smile to someone’s face. Laughter the best therapy in the known universe.

Time for me to be doing some work now, be seeing you all soon now.

Thanks.

PS. Looks like I’m still talking to myself.

No comments: