Monday 21 May 2007

Still no strangers for the interview.

I went to the party but I had camera problems so had to abandon the idea of interviews for the time being. I did run the idea past a few people and there seemed to be a willingness to participate.

I am all mixed up in so many activities all at the same time it is good that I have this blog the keep me on trak.

I found this excellent free office tool that is very useful because you can open Microsoft word files and other office components like excel and power point. You can also save as PDF files. These are very useful for exchanging documents over the Internet, it works with very similar commands and functions as Microsoft Office so it is quite easy and very similar to use.

You can get it here: ( http://www.openoffice.org/ )

Enjoy.

No comments: